4. City girl will never become a real campground chick ;)

This night we thought once again we would be the smart ones and so we put our heads down on a parking lot in front of a campground. Knock, knock, knock on our window at 8 o'clock in the morning. We apparently are standing on the property the campground: 10 euro's later the showers and all other facilities are at our disposal. If we would have gotten up at 7 we would have been on time to leave, but obviously we are not the ´rise and shine with the sun' kind of people. So, we take our time after having paid, and Miss City here is ready for a nice long shower.

I have to say, I've really never been a big fan of shared bathrooms but over the years I often did not have much choice and am used to shower with my flip flop by now (it is almost strange when I shower without them at home LOL). And I'm lucky, right, 'cause I am a woman and we women are clean and have no nasty habbits. It is only men who clean their nose in the shower, clear their throat and spit without any shame. Yes, I am lucky to be part of the more civilized half of human mankind. At least that is what I thought until I, my friends, met, or must I say 'heard', the campground women! As I'm enjoying the hot water I can hear women spit more loudly than any other man and with
disgust I have heard them blowing their nose like they're having the cold of their lives. Ladies, ladies, ladies! Why, oh why, oh why?! Is this really necessary? As I stand there under my shower feeling more happy then ever with my Havaianas, I can´t help but wonder, when has a bit of style gone out of fashion?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8Ohu6yA4g - taking a shower can be funny LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qehxjub5lyo -
    How to Shower: Women vs. Men
    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete